Thursday, July 31, 2008

25th Anniversary- Adding On



This October 1st my husband and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage. Might I just say WOW! And they said it wouldn't last (haha). Instead of taking some fabulous vacation that would only last a week(minus pictures and memories), we decided to build an addition to our home. I wanted to add an exercise room. One of my children wanted to add an upstairs. We started brainstorming and decided that we would indeed add two stories. The first floor will be an exercise room. The second floor will be our new bedroom. It is going to be amazing. It will be bigger than the bedroom we have now and will be high up in the trees overlooking the pond. It will have two big bay windows with window seats for curling up and reading books to my children and a fireplace. So cool! Stay tuned for further developments.

No comments: