Friday, July 18, 2008

Minnows



The space between the creek and the pond is home to hundreds of little minnows. My daughter has been having a blast watching their activity. We had some friends over to swim the other day. After everyone left except my daughters friend, and after I had gone inside, my daughter and her friend decided it would be interesting to bring some minnows to the POOL! It was not until two days later that I decided to go for a swim. Imagine my surprise to find about 50 dead minnows in the pool. I talked to my daugher and got conflicting reports. I finally got to the bottom of the story and was not happy. I explained to my daughter why this was NOT a good idea. I don't think she will do this again. Someday I'm sure that we will look back on this and laugh, but not yet.

No comments: